Established in 2004, Eleven Plus Exams was the first company to create a dedicated website for the 11 plus exams. It is now one of the largest 11 plus site in the UK attracting millions of parents annually.
Being a brand that is recognised as a trusted and authoritative source of information, we have been quoted in numerous national newspapers, including The Telegraph, The Observer, the Daily Mail and The Sunday Telegraph, as well as BBC Radio and national television (BBC1 ITV News and Channel 4).
Our areas of business focus exclusively on the selective school entrance exams:
- Specialist Publishing – we are a specialist publisher of 11 plus practice material. Around 50 titles created by our subject specialist authors from leading universities.
- Online Platform – we have an in-house platform which is geared towards the preparatory schools market and is available to our students.
- Mock Exams – renowned for our exam board specific mocks. Annually, thousands of children sit our mock exams from all over the UK.
- Online Forum – we host the UK’s largest 11 plus forum which is moderated by experts who give impartial advice.
- 11 Plus Tuition – we provide unique courses that fully manage our student’s progress.
Who We Are
ElevenPlusExams Tuition centre is based in Harrow, North-West London and services the tuition needs of all grammar and independent schools by providing a professional and personal service to ensure a stress free passage through the 11 plus journey.
Our classes are equipped with state of the art technology. Utilising our own in-house developed software, we make learning fun, easy and classes highly interactive, leaving no child behind. The technology helps us to easily monitor all students’ progress in work done during class sessions as well as in their homework where we are able to monitor progress alongside speed and accuracy. This enables us to more easily identify and target weaknesses early in the process, making preparation for the exam far more efficient and thereby less stressful for both child and parent.