Our Year 3 course covers English, mathematics and verbal reasoning The course will aim to keep children above the expected level at school in numeracy and literacy and thereby help support admission to the Year 4 course. The course will help promote core skills including reading, so that students absorb the topics thoroughly and overcome any weak areas.
- Lessons are 1 hour 40 minutes long and held once a week on Saturdays.
- Children should be achieving the expected levels in English and maths at school
- Parents should provide end of Year 2 SATs results or school report
- Enrolment will open at the start of Year 3 in September.
- Fully Comprehensive
- Small Groups of 12-14 children
- Maths, English & Verbal Reasoning
- Online Platform Access
- Progress Monitoring
- Priority Placement on Year 4 course
- Homework 1-2 hours per week
Total Course Fee £1,500
Online course fee £500
NOTE: the online option is offered as a resource for those that were unable to enrol their child for the physical course. Therefore, the online option will not operate as a weekly lesson but can be completed at any time.
All the video tutorials and homework resources will be given in advance for completion at your convenience, so that your child has regular practice and a routine in place ahead of starting our Year 4 course.