Our Year 4 course covers English, mathematics and verbal reasoning and will help promote and solidify core skills in numeracy, literacy, vocabulary and reading comprehension, so that students have a solid foundation for entry to Year 5 and thereby reduce the stress and the burden of preparation during Year 5.
- Lessons are 2 hours 15 minutes long and held once a week.
- Children will sit an Admissions Test in English and Maths
- Enrolment will open in April of Year 3.
- Fully Comprehensive
- Small Groups of 16
- 2 Separate Subject Expert Teachers
- 2 Teaching Assistants in Class
- Maths, English & Verbal Reasoning
- Online Platform Access
- Progress Monitoring
- Priority Placement on Year 5 course
- Homework 4-5 hours per week
Total Course Fees £2,300
A Reservation Fee of £250 is required to confirm a place. This is non-refundable in the event of cancellation, but otherwise refunded at the end of Year 4 or utilised as a Reservation Fee for Year 5.
Fees are payable in 3 equal instalments one month before the start of each term.
26 October 2019 to 11 July 2020
NOTE: Lessons are held during school half-term holidays, except for two weeks during Christmas and two weeks during Easter school holidays.