11+ Year 4 Course
Our Year 4 course covers English, mathematics and verbal reasoning and will help promote and solidify core skills in numeracy, literacy, vocabulary and reading comprehension, so that students have a solid foundation for entry to Year 5 and thereby reduce the stress and the burden of preparation during Year 5.
- Lessons are 2 hours 15 minutes long and held once a week.
- Children will sit an Admissions Test in English and Maths and need to show a reasonable foundation in numeracy and literacy.
- Enrolment will open by end of April of Year 3.
- Fully Comprehensive
- Small Groups of 16-18
- 2 Separate Subject Expert Teachers
- 2 Teaching Assistants in Class
- Maths, English & Verbal Reasoning
- Online Platform Access
- Progress Monitoring
- Priority Placement on Year 5 course
- Homework 4-5 hours per week on average in addition to reading and vocabulary
Total Course Fees £2,400 payable in 3 equal instalments of £800.
Online Course fee £2,100 payable in 3 equal instalments of £700.
The due date for each instalment is 1st October 2021, 1st December 2021 and 1st March 2022.
A Reservation Fee of £250 is required to confirm a place. This is non-refundable in the event of cancellation, but otherwise refunded at the end of Year 4 or transferred to reserve your child’s place on the Year 5 11plus course.
23 October 2022 to 9 July 2022
NOTE: Lessons are held during school half-term holidays, except for two weeks during Christmas and two weeks during Easter school holidays.