At ElevenPlusExams, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality teaching, support and resources to enable all children to perform at their best when sitting the 11 plus or Common Entrance exams. We understand the significance of these exams in shaping a pupil’s future and therefore teach with similar vigour and compassion.
Established almost 20 years, being the pioneers in our field, when information and resources online could be scarcely found.
We are the creators of the
- first website dedicated specifically to the 11 plus exams as a free public information portal
- first 11 plus online forum which remains active to date with over over 750,000 posts
- first downloadable 11 plus epapers for sale
- first 11 plus practice software and CDs
- first 11 plus virtual learning environment (VLE) supplied to the prep school market and our inhouse courses
- first exam-board specific mocks for 11 plus market when other providers supplied generic exams.
- first 11 plus peer comparison & data analytics reporting for our mock exams and then for our VLE users
Through our experienced of operating the first version of our VLE for the last 15 years we have invested a further £1.3 million to create a brand new VLE for use on our online and face-to-face courses to provide our students with the best learning materials and experience as well as detailed tracking of data points to provide advanced cohort analytics. Through our years of experience and knowledge of our competitors and the market place, we believe our VLE course module to be unparalleled in terms of course structure, content and progress monitoring.
We aim to make the 11 plus courses as stimulating as possible and achieve this through a broad set of proprietary tools which include:
- Expert Teachers – almost all have authored at least one of our 11+ books
- Latest smart boards and interactive software
- Engaging lesson presentation to capture student attention
- Use of our online products and other tools
- Motivating and goal setting via a reward system
- Variety of in-house proprietary materials, worksheets, practice papers and books provided
- In-house exam board specific mock exams