- Information you provide to ElevenPlusExams is not disclosed or sold to any third parties whatsoever.
- Information you provide to ElevenPlusExams is used only for necessary the purpose of tracking and processing your order, booking or replying to your enquiry or sending you emails which you have agreed to receive by signing up to our mailing list (for where there will un-subscribe link contained within the email.)
Controllers of Personal Data
Any personal information provided or to be gathered is controlled by Technical One Limited, of Congress House, Ground Floor, 14 Lyon Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2EN, United Kingdom which administers all technical issues of the website.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information via our online shop for billing and delivery, for mock exam and course bookings and our enquiry forms.
- We require customers to provide us with name, sometimes organisation name, billing address and email address. Your telephone number and a secondary delivery name and address may also be provided but this is not mandatory. We also record the details of your order but please note that your credit card details are not recorded, although they will be provided to our payment provider.
- We will also request the name of your child(ren) and date of birth in order to provide tuition and mock exam services.
If you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and email address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- Cookies are also used in the order process: A session-based cookie is used for the basket products, which is usually deleted when you close your browser.
What is the legal basis for the data collection?
Our legal basis for the collection of personal data is that a) we have your lawful consent and b) that the data is necessary in order for us to to provide the products and services.
By accessing any of our products or services, you agree that your personal information may be collected, stored, used for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the product and service ordered
- to conduct anonymised market research
- to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the Website;
- to send you details you have requested. We may use your email address to send you updates about our services.
What do we do with the information collected?
- The information we collect allows us to process your order or booking. It also provides us with your contact details, should there be a problem with your order or there is an emergency relating to your child and we need to contact you.
- We may perform statistical analyses of enquiries submitted via the website. This information is not disclosed to any third parties.
- In addition, if you choose to receive our email newsletters or if you send us an enquiry, your information will be held in order to enable us to respond to you.
How Long will the data be held?
We will only hold your data for as long as necessary in order to continue providing products and services to you have requested, or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements. When we cease to provide products and services, we will anonymise your data, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
All information is stored on our secure servers.
What are my rights?
You have the right to:
- edit your personal data in your online accounts at any time.
- confirm that your personal information remains correct (for which procedures are in place)
- unsubscribe from certain email communications.
- to complaint to the Information Commissions Office if you have any concerns.
- to ask for copies of your data that we hold.
- to request your data to be erased.
What about cookies?
A cookie is a small file created by a website and then stored on your computer. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can control if and when you allow cookies to be stored on your machine, and can view or delete any cookies stored.
* Cookies make it possible for us to better collect statistical information on visitors to our site, and in particular identify repeat visitors. This statistical information informs our content development and marketing of the site.
* Cookies stored on your computer also create a temporary record of the products in your basket before you place your order. These cookies expire when you shut down your web browser at the end of the session.
* The cookies we create contain no personal details, only a unique identifying code that allows our system to identify repeat visitors to our system. We store this identifying cookie in addition to your computer or network’s IP address; the date and time you visited; the page you visited and if available the previous site or page that linked you to this page (for example a search engine).
* We cannot identify other websites you visit or what pages on those sites you visit other than that mentioned above. We cannot read personal information from your computer, or read information created in cookies from other websites. We cannot identify who each website visitor is, or gain any private information on each visitor.
Thank you for visiting ElevenPlusExams.co.uk.